Join our FREE Beta Program! Learn more here.
LeagueBrain

Introducing the LeagueBrain Beta Program!

01 May 2024

The best products are developed through close collaboration with the people that use them. Our Beta Program is a way for us to connect with leagues across the country and ensure our focus remains on developing features that are truly impactful.

Participants in this program will receive the following benefits:

  • Direct access to the LeagueBrain development team. Get personalized support from the people who made LeagueBrain!
  • Influence over our roadmap. We release new features and system upgrades every week.
  • Early access to new features
  • Help shape the future of youth sports software

To ensure we are able to give each participant the attention they deserve, we’re limiting acceptance to the first 5 registrations on a first-come, first-served basis. Register HERE!!!

Who is it for?

  • Anyone who supports games. Whether it’s four games a month or 1000 games a week, a youth league or adult league, we’d love to work with you!
  • People looking to start a new league. Have a great idea but don’t know where to start? Let us help you turn your idea into a reality!
  • People who are unhappy with their current league software or want to be a part of the next generation of league management tools.

We currently support the following sports:

  • Basketball
  • Lacrosse
  • Football
  • Soccer
  • Baseball
  • Softball
  • Hockey

Not sure if you qualify? Feel free to register anyway!

If my league adopts LeagueBrain, will my league administrators be the only ones who use it?

No! LeagueBrain isn’t just for your league’s administrators, but for your coaches, officials, and athletes too. We deliver delightful experiences for everyone in your league, regardless of their role, and we’ve got the data to back it up:

League administrators report a 75% reduction in work-hours for each season they used LeagueBrain.

In a survey among 210 coaches, 93% reported that they found LeagueBrain easy to use. The remaining 7% were indifferent towards it. 0 coaches reported having difficulty using LeagueBrain.

In a survey conducted among fans and athletes, we received an average rating of 4.7 out of 5.

What is the earliest my league can start?

If your league starts after June, 2024 we can support your league.

How much does it cost to participate?

It costs nothing to participate.

What’s the catch? How are you able to do this for free?

LeagueBrain is made by a small, in-house team of passionate sports enthusiasts. We aren’t beholden to investors - only our unrelenting mission to reimagine the amateur sports experience in our increasingly digital world. Our development team remains unchanged since we embarked on this journey two years ago. Every line of code powering the LeagueBrain platform has been written by an original, founding member of our team. While we’re incredibly proud of what we’ve accomplished over these past few years, we know there’s still plenty of work to be done - this is just the beginning! 😎

Have feedback or ideas on how to make LeagueBrain better for you or your organization? Don’t hesitate to reach out to me at josh@leaguebrain.com.